On behalf of our 1,000 employees at Classic Automotive Group, who get up every morning and go to work intent on delivering top-notch service, thank you for trusting us with all your automotive needs for over 40 years. Like most of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about COVID-19, how it is impacting our community, and what we can do to prevent the continued spread of the virus.
Our primary focus, as we remain open, is to keep our employees and customers safe. We have taken the necessary precautions to create a healthy environment, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Additionally, we are taking these extra measures:
- 1:00 - 3:00 pm each day will be reserved for vulnerable guests, including the elderly and those with underlying health concerns, to service their vehicles.
- Installed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout all facilities.
- Sanitization of all facilities throughout the day.
- Wiping down all surfaces with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Sanitization of all loaner and customer vehicles.
- Steering wheels, shift knobs, radio controls, door handles, etc.
- Maintaining six-foot social distancing for employees and customers.
- Designated six-foot floor separations at service write-up.
- Service waiting furniture has been re-arranged to six-foot distances.
- Enforce procedures that include staff to measure body temperature before their work day and stay at home if not feeling well.
Customers can still accomplish every one of your automotive needs in person at all Classic locations, by phone or online; including scheduling service appointment, sales appointment, or even buying a vehicle for home delivery. We also offer pick-up and delivery for service customers.
We will continue to monitor and make necessary changes to protect you and our team members. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to seeing you soon.
All Classic stores are open. Please click here for our stores' latest hours and information.